Monday, September 29, 2008

MY BABY IS 5 MONTHS OLD!!



Koa is 5 months old! The time really has flown by! He is the sweetest and happiest little boy. He loves to put anything and everything in his mouth... including his hands! He is working on his bottom teeth! He drools like i've never seen! I swear he goes through 5 shirts a day. He smiles non stop because he loves the attention it gets him! He rolls all around and sleeps 12 hours at night like his big sister... Koa is GINORMOUS for his age! He is 20 pounds... there is a 2 year old at church in nursery with Kaile who is only 22 pounds! His 12 month clothes are getting a little snug! He is the fat version of Glenn... I cannot believe how much both of my kids look like their dad! He LOVES toys. I am totally putty in his hands and I am pretty sure he already knows that I am a sucker for him!

3 comments:

MEG said...

He does look EXACTLY like Glenn...just a little chubby :)
And HOLY CRAP!? He's already in 12 month clothes and growing out??!?!?

Rebecca M said...

I love my little Kokies! Even when he drools all over my arm and it's dripping EVERYWHERE! I love how he laughs when I "kiss attack" him!! He's definetely a Beeca-boy!

Jones Family said...

Koa is the biggest flirt!!! I just love that chubby little boy. He has thighs to die for!!!