Sunday, September 14, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND!

My sister in law Kaila was having her work picnic at Knott's Berry Farm this year so she hooked it up with tickets to Knott's, a parking pass, and even food vouchers! We decided to take Kaile so that she could spend some time with just mommy and daddy and no Koa. We woke her up from her nap so that we could meet up with Glenns family for the picnic and she was not happy to be woken up! The whole way to Knott's she cried for "wassie" (her pacifier which she still wants when she is tired or sad). She was mad that I refused to give it to her! SHE'S ALMOST 2! She doesn't need a dang passy...
As soon as we got there and she saw her cousin Malia her mood totally changed! She was all smiles from that point on!
Kaile had so much fun on all of the rides! This one was her favorite! She had the cutest little scream every time the car would speed around the corner. It was SO cute!
She even went on the huff and puff ride and did a good job of making herself move on the tracks by moving the handle back and forth. We had so much fun at Knott's but we were SO tired from a long day of fun!
We picked up Koa from my sisters house (thanks again Auntie for watching him) and when we got home he kept coughing and coughing (he had a cough for the past few days but it got really bad last night). He was up for a lot of the night coughing until he would throw up and he had a fever that got pretty high. This morning I couldn't take it anymore so we took him to the ER. He turned on the charm for all of the nurses and doctors! I am pretty sure every nurse came in to see him because they said they had heard that "the cutest little butterball" was in room 6. The doctor did some X-rays because she was concerned about "sounds" in his lungs but luckily, the X-rays were normal! Luckily I got to nap for a few hours when we got home from the hospital! This weekend seemed SO long!


I had to throw in this picture of Koa! He loves to sit in his bumbo chair up on the counter or table when I cook! He is so precious!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious with Koa. The doctor said that she'll def. be here before her due date, (oct.4)so that was good news. He said that she isn't an October baby, she'll be here before then, and she's well on her way. So hopefully soon.... :)

Rebecca M said...

Tag! You're it...see my blog for details!

Anonymous said...

Yes I am MOST DEF. ready to have this baby out of me. Haha. Yeah, we wanted a boy first actually... but I'm sure we'll change our mind once she's here. :)

Jones Family said...

LOVE Kaile's sandals. Those things crack me up!
Poor little Koa. That's so sad. I'm glad he's better, yes, he is the cutest butterball!

Sherri Araiza said...

I remember going on the "huff and puff" ride when I was little...it wasn't my favorite. Haha Your little boy looks so grown up! Hope all is well.