Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh GLENN!

This past weekend Glenn went camping and hiking in Owens Valley for his geology class and he came home with "presents" for the kids... Tattoos for a 22 month old and a 4 month old?! I love my husband because he is so dang funny. I think he doesn't want to be the only one in the family with a tattoo and since he knows I won't go anywhere near a tattoo needle, he's making our kids get tattoos! No tattoos yet, but I think he will probably sneak a few onto them the next time I am away for a minute or two!

2 comments:

MEG said...

HAHAHHAHAHA. There's something so dang cute about a baby/kid with at tattoo though! I had my eyeliner done in college - BIG MISTAKE!!! It was one of the most painful things I've ever done. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! A needle poking my eyelids? DUH!

Rebecca M said...

Can I get one too!?! HAHA