Sunday, September 7, 2008

For the sake of journaling...

So I was kinda mad at Glenn on Wednesday (our actual anniversary) for not planning anything since this year was his turn... he kept telling me that he had plans for Saturday since he had to go to work and school on Wednesday. I said "SURE" (maybe with a little attitude) because Glenn is more of a "last minuter" when it comes to planning surprises (usually he is surprised too because he kinda just drives somewhere and acts like he was planning it for weeks). Well, to my surprise, he actually really did have something planned for Saturday and it was the sweetest and cheesiest thing ever (which was PERFECT). We dropped the kids off at my moms and then he drove me to the huntington harbor where a gondola was waiting. Haha yes, he took me on an hour gondola ride complete with a singing gondoleer in his little striped shirt. It was so much fun! He even had flowers, cheesecake (my weakness), and sparkling cider waiting for me! So, I have to give him credit for actually planning something in advance and for thinking of something that we had never done before! I was pretty sad that I didn't have my camera with me!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I'm the same as Glenn. I always fall short and run out of time when it comes to special occasions. I'm kind of a last-minute girl. BUt that's so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Jones Family said...

Oh, I love Glenn! That is so romantic!

Rebecca M said...

Sorry, my fault about the camera! Glenn is so sweet, he called me before and made sure you would like that! Haha...

Anonymous said...

Awww... thats too cute.