Monday, September 1, 2008

OUR 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

I cannot believe that we have been married for 3 years! It has gone by so fast! The past 3 years have been the best ever! I am SO lucky to have Glenn and am so thankful that I have such a loving and caring (and totally hot) husband and daddy for my kids!
I love you babe and look forward to an eternity with you! You're stuck with me FOREVER mawhahahaha!
Our reception was so much fun and turned out to be beautiful! My mom planned pretty much everything! I told her I love pink and black and didn't care too much about all of the details... I just wanted to get married! My mother in law made the gorgeous flower arrangements that I wish never died! I didn't want to leave my reception...
This is why Glenn married me... I am CRAZY and happy!
This is why I married Glenn... he loves to have fun and do random things... He is ALWAYS happy and has such a positive outlook on life and has such ambition yet he is laidback and calm (me... not so calm all the time) I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Congrats! I'm just glad you have little Moomita and Kokies so I can play with them! Keep them coming! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww... how cute. Congrats on 3 years !!! (Your reception looked so pretty !)