Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BACK TO REALITY....

(Koa started eating baby foods the past couple weeks and he doesn't know how he feels about it... and I know, I sound like a total wierdo talking to Koa...)

Glenn took the summer semester off of school this year and it was the best thing ever! It was so nice for me to have him home a lot after having a new baby. Glenn works the night shift (7pm-3am) and would come home from work and relieve me of Koa if he was having a rough night! Now that school has started again things have gotten crazy again! Luckily, Koa sleeps great now (well... most nights). When Koa does have a rough night Glenn tries to help but now I have to tell him "go back to sleep babe" so I don't feel bad for depriving him of sleep (I mean who needs sleep while working full time and going to school full time)?! I felt so spoiled having Glenn home so much this summer and am sad that we have to get back to REALITY...

Another little update... The kids went to the doctor yesterday... Koa needed his 4 month checkup and a round of shots and Kaile got her flu shot. I have to say that my kids are HUGE! I was looking at their "growth curve" and Kaile is in the 75th percentile for both weight and height she is right under 29 pounds and is 35 inches tall. Koa was 18 pounds 11 ounces and 24 1/2 inches putting him OFF THE CHARTS for weight and in the 50th percentile for height! haha my little chubby shorty! Kaile was the same way as a baby and is now pretty tall for her age. I was SO proud of Kaile for not crying AT ALL for her shot... it wasn't until Koa got his 4 shots that she freaked a little bit because he was screaming bloody murder. Kaile is so protective and sweet with Koa and it's so fun to watch her love him!

2 comments:

MEG said...

oh my gosh he is so cute! I need to start Axton on foods soon too - ug. It's so much easier to make a bottle!

Christina said...

your kids are getting so big already, I can hardly believe Koa is 4 months old already.