Monday, September 29, 2008

Embarassing moments...

WE ALL HAVE THEM... RIGHT?! WELL I FINALLY STARTED WORKING OUT SINCE HAVING KOA AND IT'S FEELS REALLY GOOD... UNTIL TODAY WHEN I WAS DOING "STEP UPS" WITH A WEIGHT ON MY SHOULDERS (ONLY 20 LBS) AND AS I STEPPED DOWN MY ANKLE TOTALLY ROLLED AND I ATE IT. SURPRISINGLY MY ANKLE FEELS FINE BUT MY BACK IS KILLING ME! IT KNOCKED THE WIND OUT OF ME AND OF COURSE THERE WAS A FEW FIREMEN WORKING OUT RIGHT BY US WHICH WAS SUPER EMBARASSING! ONE CAME OVER TO SEE IF I WAS OKAY AND I WAS TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH... HE WAS LIKE WE SHOULD TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL... BUT I HAD MY KIDS IN THE DAYCARE AT THE GYM AND DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE THEM... RIGHT WHEN I AM GETTING INTO THE GYM ROUTINE I HAVE TO PULL A BLONDE MOVE! I THINK I JUST NEED A COUPLE OF DAYS OF REST... HOPEFULLY! THANKS TO MY "GYM FRIENDS" FOR HELPING ME WITH THE KIDDIES!

5 comments:

MEG said...

OH MAN! I did get a chuckle thinking about that! The firemen being there is icing on the cake!

Jones Family said...

I think Fireman Jake liked coming to the rescue. Now, all the firemen are going to ask you, "how's your back?" Every time they see you.

Hopefully, you will be back in action for leg blasters next Monday. You still need to finish your 90 squats!

heather marie said...

OUCH! i'm glad you're okay! good thing those firemen were there!

The Peterson's said...

I hope your feeling better! Mary and I were seriously thinking about hurting ourselves, to get some fireman attention, totally jealous! And you were lucky to get out of 90 swats! Thanks again for saving Mary and I!

Sherri Araiza said...

i totally know what you mean... this weekend we went walking around the mall and just from that i was exhausted. I had to come home and take a nap! babies sure do change the way your body works...