Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Perfect Double Stroller...


So I have been looking and looking for the "perfect" double stroller and I think I have finally found it! Before I had Koa I went and tried out a million different strollers and I HATED them all! The side by sides are way too wide and the other ones that are one in front of the other are way too long and I felt like I was pushing a train! I am so glad that I waited and kept researching because I think this is the best double stroller EVER! I didn't get to push one because I couldn't find a store around here that carries them, but I read a ton of reviews and everyone who has one loves it! I had been bidding on them on ebay and finally "won" one it yesterday (Glenn says its not "winning" if you have to pay for it... but we got our government stimulus check so I don't have to feel bad...) I can't wait to get it!! I surprised myself and went with the green... I usually would go for black but I loved this green! The great thing about this stroller is that you can take the back seat off easily if you just want a single stroller and it has many different positions for babies and toddlers! Hopefully it's all that it's cracked up to be!

2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Yay! It's cute!

Jones Family said...

I hear that the Phil and Teds is an awesome stroller. I should have got that one instead of the Peg Perego side by side... I hated the side by side. I'm excited for your stroller!