Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MY 3 MONTH OLD AND CHEF BOY R G...

Koa is 3 months old today! I can't believe how HUGE he is getting and neither could the doctor at his appointment today! He weight 16.4 lbs and is 24 inches long... he's off the charts for his size! The doctor said he is totally healthy and looks great so that was good! He's just a REALLY good eater!
The down side of today was the 5 shots he had to get! OUCH! His poor little legs must be so sore! I have never seen someone do shots so quickly! The nurse was super quick but he bled a lot because of how fast she did it. Good thing babies have such a short memory span... I am sure he already forgot that we tortured him today!
Okay and now for my funny husband... he has been very "creative" lately with his food. If I ate one bite of this I would gain 50 lbs! It's a twinky (YUCK) with strawberries and vanilla ice cream... he is CRAZY! I don't know how the heck he stays in shape! It must be all the surfing he does...
Now this is totally NASTY! It's french toast with strawberries, powdered sugar, syrup, and whip cream! I am pretty sure I had like a hard boiled egg that morning... He has such a sweet tooth just like his dad!

3 comments:

MEG said...

OH MY GOSH Koa is ADORABLE! He looks so much like his dad in that 2nd picture!

Yeah, I think Koa and Axton are really close in age - Axton's Birthday was May 4th. I'll try to find Koa's somewhere on your blog.

And those are some CRAZY HIGH CALORIE meals that hubby of yours is making! Danny likes Carl's Jr, which is HORRIBLE TOO! (Only Danny isn't surfing every day to shed the burger pounds).

Jones Family said...

Koa looks like his Daddy. Hey if you are going to eat "bad" food, the best meal is breakfast.

Rebecca M said...

Glenn, that's nasty! Haha...I know why he burns it all off though - cuz he works in a 100 degree production room and sweats all night long! I would call you lucky but I'm not really sure if you are!