Thursday, July 17, 2008

FUN DAY...

This morning we took Kaile and Koa to Chuch E. Cheese's... Kaile had a lot of fun and Koa just sat in his seat and looked around! We went with my mom, little brother Blake and one of his friends from church.
I am pretty sure that Glenn and I used all of Kailes tokens for stuff we wanted to do... Glenn sucked at this game but he tried... and I played skee ball a million times but I only won 67 tickets?! WHAT! It was great because it was nice and cool inside Chuck E. Cheese's! Kaile and Koa after a hard day of playing! Today was also SWEET because my double stroller was delivered and it is SOOOO great! Glenn and I put it together and then when glenn left to work I took the kids on a "slow jog" for about an hour... (since I can't go too fast with Koa cause he's still so small and or course cause I am still OUT OF SHAPE... but not for long!) I am so excited that I can finally pack up both kids and get out of the house by myself... I feel FREE!

1 comments:

MEG said...

K I TOTALLY remember who you are - mostly because you guys were married right around the time we were. Thanks for finding us! Kaile and Koa are SO ADORABLE! I love the names you picked too!