Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our happy little family...

I absolutely ADORE my 2 kids! They are honestly the most precious things in the world and they bring so much joy into our family! Having kids is such a rollercoaster! There are definately A LOT of loops and turns but it is all so worth it! I feel so blessed to have so much love in our family!
When I first found out I was pregnant with Koa I was PISSED! haha I really was... at first. I definately was not expecting to get pregnant so soon after having Kaile but having him has been such a great experience. He is so different than Kaile was as a baby. Kaile NEVER cried, NEVER spit up, and was always just so content. Koa has defiantely been more of a handful but oddly enough I am thankful for the challenges that he throws my way! He isn't as easy but he is SO happy and it totally melts my heart when he just follows me with his eyes and smiles to try to get my attention! I am so glad that I have him!
and now for my GREAT husband! I am SO lucky! Glenn is such an amazing dad and a very loving husband! He is constantly telling me how beautiful he thinks I am and always goes the extra mile to make me feel loved. This morning the kids woke up at 7 which is odd because they usually don't wake up until 10 or so and he took them downstairs for the morning and I got to sleep in until 10:30! I felt so lazy but it was so nice! I even woke up to a spotless house! He spent the morning watching the kids and cleaning! He is so great... we even got a family picture! One of us usually has to take a the picture but my mom stopped by today so we got a quick picture! I love my little family!

1 comments:

Jones Family said...

Your kids are getting so big! How lucky to sleep until 10:30 and to wake up to a clean house. Go Super Dad/Husband.