Sunday, July 6, 2008

I LOVE MY BABIES!

Kaile is 20 months old and she totally KILLS me with all of the funny things she says... the other day I told her that if she didn't stop jumping on the bed she was going to get a "spankin..." and she sat down real quick and said "OHHHH my butt cheek!" (I don't know how she even knows what a butt cheek or a spanking is because I am not one to spank... EVER!) Today we were getting ready for church and she kept running away from me when I was trying to get her dressed and she said "mommys mean face" and made that face pictured... I guess I look like that when I am mad!
With my two babies! They are SO sweet!

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Kaile is so cute. I love the "mommys mean face" pic.

Rebecca M said...

Those are really good pics!! You look like a hot mama!! And Kokies looks like a baby model...and Moomita looks as silly as ever!