Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last night we dropped Koa off at Rebecca and Jaimes for a few hours so that Glenn and I could finally take Kaile on a bike ride! I had ordered a bike off of costco.com a couple of months ago but when I got it the frame was all dented and the paint was peeling so I took it back and we FINALLY picked out these bikes and I LOVE THEM! They are so cute and I totally am cheesey and wanted "his and hers" bikes.
We ended up riding from our house to Glenns parents house... it's only about 3 miles but we made a couple little detours for Kaile...
We went on this bike trail that is along side of some horse stables and a horse path. Kaile LOVED the "hoooses!"
We finaly ended up at Glenns parents where there are 16 "visitors" staying from New Zealand. They are long time family friends of the Rexes. Kaile was following around 2 of the teenage boys and she wanted to play basketball and skateboard with them. They were SO nice and played with her. They even spotted her as she kept insisting on standing on the skateboard so that I could get a quick picture! (she actually caught herself... she didn't fall!) She's just practing her skating skills so she can skate with her daddy one day...
I felt better when she just did this rather than standing!
Thanks Auntie Beca and Uncle Jaime for watching Koa so we could have a fun night with Kaile!

3 comments:

Rebecca M said...

I think Koa had more fun with us! :) He watched Prison Break, ate chicken, rice, and beans, and of course some formula to wash it all down!

MEG said...

SWEEEEEET! So did you end up getting both bikes at Costco then? I love the kiddie wagon too! I don't think you are cheesie - I've wanted matching bikes for the longest time!

Jones Family said...

I love Kaile standing on the skate board. It is hilarious. We still need to hang out some time.