Wednesday, March 25, 2009

11 months!

Koa will be 11 months old in just a few days! I cannot believe that he will be one next month! He is such a sweet and happy little mamas boy. He is growing up so fast! I am so in love!
New this month...
Says "hiiiiiiiiii" and waves
Says "no no no no no" while wiggling his hand at me (wonder where he sees that?)
Weighs 30 pounds (but no longer outweighs Kaile... she weighs 31.5 lbs.)
Still not walking on his own but he's getting close
Is becoming quite the picky eater
wearing mostly all 2T clothes
LOVES taking off his pajamas... not sure why but EVERY NIGHT he takes his pants and shirt off before he falls asleep (and I of course have to put them back on... he's funny)
I cannot believe my BABY is going to be one in just a month! It's crazy but exciting! Koa is such a good natured, happy baby and I often wonder how we got so lucky to have him as our baby! Love you Koa, you're the best!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a doll he is!!! I just want to squeeze him!

Alyssa said...

awwwwww...kokies!! i love him!! <3

Tracy said...

Jodi he's ADORABLE!!! I can't believe how big he is! I love me some chunky baby! :)

You have beautiful kids Jod! {I'm totally emotional today... so just go with it...} I can't believe how we've all grown up, it's so amazing to see you as a wife and mom... I remember what seems like yesterday sharing clothes and you and Rebecca organizing my disaster of a closet. I miss those days and will always remember them fondly... and now I look forward to days of rekindling old friendships with you guys and creating more memories with our children. I can't believe how long I've actually known you guys! I remember when your brothers were small... Blake in diapers! Okay... I'm a big mushpot now!

xoxo

Rebecca M said...

I love MY baby!! I miss him, I need him, and I just might have to come steal him soon!!

MEG said...

What a chunky little STUD MUFFIN! I can't believe it's been 11 months... :( Where DID the time go?