Monday, March 23, 2009

Kailes "big girl" room and Koas "corner"

Okay, so I am a bit of a FREAK! I cannot sleep without Koa close by but I refused to have another kid sleep in my bed so Koas crib is right next to "my side" of the bed!
I LOVE his crib! We've had it for a long time but I finally took a few pictures. I was so proud of myself with this purchase! They wanted a lot for this crib but I got it for half the price by buying the floor model that had a few scratches... you can't even tell!

Kailes "play area"

Every 2 year old needs their own LCD TV right?!

Kailes "big girl" bed. We converted her crib into a toddler bed a while ago and now converted it into a full bed and she loves it! She says she's a big girl now! I really loved her room at our apartment... it was the ultimate pink little girl shabby chic room. I like her new room now that it's all decorated!


It's been a few months since we moved into Glenns parents house while they are on their mission and we are FINALLY starting to feel at home now that i've gotten the kids rooms situated! I am getting used to living in a big house and have realized that maybe I don't need a huge house when we go to buy our own... more to clean!


5 comments:

MEG said...

OOOOOOOOH I LOVE Kaile's furniture! I also love Koa's crib - so I'm guessing all the action happens in Glenn's parent's bed since Koa is in your room? LOL, just kidding.

Michelle said...

Soooo cute! I love both rooms. Great job Jodi!

Rebecca M said...

Yes, welcome to my side (wanting a small house because cleaning sucks!) Kai's room and Koa's corner are so cute!!

heather marie said...

YAY!!! finally! i love kaile's bedding! can't wait to see you all in a few weeks! miss you!

Tracy said...

So stinkin cute!!!
I can't wait until we get Baby J's room going!