Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I think I have a problem...

Today we went out to lunch with my mom and little brother Blake... while we were waiting for our food my mom was talking to Kaile and asking her questions....

My mom: "What does Grandma always say to you?"
Kaile: "Hi Muffin" (because my mom always says calls her muffin)
My mom: "What does Koa say"
Kaile: "Koa says gooo gooo gaaa gaaa."
My mom: "What does mommy say?"
Kaile: "I need a diet coke."

So maybe I drink too much diet coke... maybe it helps get me through days after sleepless nights... Kaile knows that a diet coke always makes mama feel better!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so cute.

Rebecca M said...

She knows her mama well!

Alyssa said...

hahaha...i love kaile!!!

Anonymous said...

That is pretty darn funny...

heather marie said...

if i didn't know we were related before. i would know that we were purely by our true lovin of diet coke! love kaile. she's funny. nuff said.

Tracy said...

HAHAHAAA!!! That's the funniest thing ever!

Jones Family said...

Kaile cracks me up! BTW.. I love Glen's post about you and your new blog look. The surfboards are so cute!