Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My turn


Ok so my wife has been talking about the family and describing all of us, so I figure it is about time that I discribe my wife. I met my wife in the singles ward right when I got home from my mission. Right when I saw her I was immadiatly drawn to her. It wasnt just one thing either. This girl was the whole package. She was hot, had a great smile, and she had great style. I was just getting off my mission so what ever game I ever had was long gone. So it was a good thing that Rebecca was there to introduce us. I was way nervous when we first started talking but Jodi is so easy to talk to that we just sat in the cultural hall and talk all though class, untill I finally asked her to come with my to one of the dances, that way if she said no, it was her saying no to the dance. So we went on our first date to the dance and then to a movie. Form that point on I just knew that Jodi was someone that I could be with forever.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

You are very blessed... Jodi is an amazing person and mother... and wife.

Rebecca M said...

Go me!!

Love you guys!

The Peterson's said...

AW...SO cute! I love reading stories when people first met! Now the tough question is.. do you remember the movie!?? You never know she may ask to see if you remember! I always do that to Justin, surprisingly he remembers a lot.

The Rex Family said...

okay so I am TOTALLY blushing right now. Thanks babe! That picture is hilarious... notice he posted that at 4:20am... when he got home from work. He knew he couldnt do it during the day because I would have stopped it!

The Rex Family said...

by the way... Glenn does know the movie, National Treasure. He always turns it there when he sees it on TV and makes me watch it with him!

Anonymous said...

That is SO darn cute! Him always making you watch the movie with him is super cute too! 10 points for Glenn!