Friday, February 27, 2009

SHUT UP, my baby is 10 months old!

Koa and his auntie Becca... he just loves her!

So... Koa SHOULD turn 10 months on February 29th, but since February only has 28 days Koa will NEVER turn 10 months old and he will stay 9 months FOREVER! YAY! A mothers dream... If only he really could stay 9 months forever!

Koa Stats:
29lbs+
Walking like a champ with the assistance of his "walker" (he will probably be walking anytime... SCARY!)
Still sleeping 12 hours (most nights)
Loves Yobaby yogurt... his favorite is Raspberry Pear with fruit and cereal
LOVES his sister! He cannot help himself when she comes into the room... he instantly gets super happy
Is becoming more and more of a "mamas boy" by the second... I love this and hate this at the same time!
Has mastered climbing our stairs (SCARY, but I only let him when I have the patience to follow behind)
Loves his backyard swing
Loves to talk, goo goo gaa gaa along with music, and dance


I feel like my baby is turning into a "little boy" and it scares me! He has the sweetest personality and he brings so much joy into our family! Before I know it he will be 1!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Really? Does it go this fast?!

I mean I realize my pregnancy has flown by... But I'm holding out hope that Baby J will stay a baby for a fair amount of time.

MEG said...

HOLY COW!!! 29lbs? Axton is 21LBS and I thought that was big. I love that picture of Koa and your sister - his cheeks look red...so cute.

Rebecca M said...

I love my little baby!!

Even though he is getting pretty heavy to lug around!