Sunday, February 8, 2009

I <3 my valentine

My two mini Valentines!
This year we celebrated Valentines Day a week early and we had so much fun! I planned our special day this year and I took Glenn to the Supercross. He was SO excited.
The last time we went we were dating and poor so we bought the cheapest tickets and sat way up at the top... this year I splurged and bough tickets in the bottom level and our seats were GREAT! I love going to the supercross... it brings out the 909 in us all. The downside to the night was that it started POURING right as the race was ending and we totally forgot where we parked and spent ONE WHOLE HOUR looking for our car in the pouring, freezing, rain. I wanted to cry! I was wearing leather boots! Being the genuises that we are we kept pushing our car alarm button on our keys to find our car... well this morning we go to start our car to go to church and our car won't start because the chip in the key was soaked. We put the car seats in Glenns car and went to church and LUCKILY my key worked once Glenn dried it out. All in all we had a great Valentines day... Oh yeah, check out my Valentines gift...
Glenn got me an absolutely GORGEOUS new diamond ring and I LOVE IT! Thanks babe... you are the best Valentine ever and I am one lucky girl! LOVE YOU!




4 comments:

Tracy said...

What a rock!!! You had a very happy valentines! :)

Jones Family said...

Wow!!! I love your ring. Glenn is such a wonderful husband!

Kaile was a crack up dancing. Gavin put his Dancing with the Stars moves to use. He put his hand on her back and held her other hand. So sweet. When the music got faster all the kids were having a blast. Kaile totally cracks me up. She runs the show!

Christina said...

Looks like you had a great day, minus the rain.

Garrett and Leslie said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. If you are just looking for a place for her to dance right now...they have great classes at City Hall (that's where I started when I was 3) or any studio you find in the area will be fine. If she ends up really liking it and wants to do it more as she grows up...there are FANTASTIC studios in Santa Ana and La Habra that she should go to. Right now though, there is no point in driving that far until you know if she wants to really do it or not. Hopefully I'll be opening a dance studio and she can take classes from me!!!! That would be a long time from now though haha