Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NICER WEATHER & SAY "MAMA"

I was starting to get cabin fever with all of the rain the past week so I was so glad today was nice enough to take a walk down to the park to let the kids play!
Santa brought Koa this swing for Christmas and he just LOVES to swing. The other day Glenn was washing the cars and watching the kids outside. Koa was swinging and just fell asleep. It was the cutest thing ever. He stayed asleep even when I moved him to his crib. I wish I could sleep like that!


Koa first said "mama" and "mom" at 7 months... he would call me when he woke up, just yell "MAMA," and cry for "mama." He started saying "dada" a few weeks ago and now he says "dada" way more than "mama" and it's killin me! I get SO excited when he calls me "mama" totally melts my heart!

Dang kid kept saying "dada."

8 comments:

Tracy said...

So cute Jodi!!! :) I cant wait until little baby J is here and I get to experience all of this!

MEG said...

Awe that picture of Koa in the swing is so cute. I lost Axton to "Da Da" too. Danny says he only says ma ma when I'm not around or when he's crying.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Bostyn is sitting on my lap and she started giggling when we watched that video ! Haha. That is so cute Jodi !

Rebecca M said...

First of all I'm pretty sure his first word was Beeca! He just never says it when you guys are around...

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

That is so funny! He's adorable!

Jones Family said...

I want a bike trailer for my kids... We could go to the park together.

The Rex Family said...

Thanks... I agree, Koa is funny and cute! Courtney... you should get a bike trailer! We rode almost everyday last summer.