Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer time...


One of my "goals" for this year was to finish up a few little projects that I had started. I wanted to finish up Kailes first scrapbook and get started on Koas. Well I finally started Koas scrapbook... I have only done a few pages but it's a start! I am keeping his simple compared to Kailes! Hers took WAY TOO LONG!

For the first year I am doing a page or 2 for each month... this is his "newborn" page...
Kaile has been having such a FUN summer! She has enjoyed all of our beach days and little activities. It has been so fun watching her grow and gain a little personality! Let me tell you she is definately a Rex! She is strong willed and very friendly and talkative. She cracks me up! She LOVES posing for the camera and then says "show me picture mom" She loves seeing herself on the camera.
Kaile has been spending a lot of time with her uncles this summer. She absolutely adores them! Uncle Jake came over today to hang out and she just follows him around all day! It's so cute. And check out Koa! LOOK AT ALL THAT CHUB! I just want to eat him up! He is just so precious and tell me why my 3 1/2 month old wears size 12 month clothes? He's HUGE and so darling!

I had to share Kailes new "phrase..." When I get her dressed and ready for the day I always tell her to "go show daddy how cute you look" and she always runs to Glenn and says "Daddy I CUTE!" and she even twirls and giggles. She totally knows she is cute!

2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

She's so cute! And so is Koa, I want to eat him too! You're going to be "paying" for that, "Go show daddy how cute you are", literally, when she's a teenager!!

Jones Family said...

I love Kaile. She does know she is hot stuff!
Your scrapbook is totally cute, I love it!