Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A few "new discoveries"

Kaile was such an easy baby, therefore I never had to buy anything but the basics for her... she was totally happy either in her swing or just laying on a blanket. Koa on the other hand needs "things" to make him happy. He loves sitting up but since his huge head doesn't allow sitting up to happen quite yet, I bought him a bumbo chair and it is so fabulous! He absolutely loves it and it's fun for me to get to buy all of these random things that so many of us moms these days couldn't live without! I don't know what they did before all of these great things were invented! I also never had a boppy pillow for Kaile because she was fine just laying flat... Koa LOVES his boppy pillow. I always thought all of these extras were unnecessary before having Koa, but now they totally help me out! Koa is definately my "high maintence" baby and sometimes I catch myself thinking things would be a lot easier if he was more like Kaile was as a baby... but honestly I am grateful for his "needy" personality! He is definately a better form of birth control than Kaile was (obviously!)

2 comments:

MEG said...

Ha! Funny you say Koa is a better form of birth control for you! I think Axton must be more like Kaile because last night I was already thinking about whether I wanted to get pregnant again this year...

WHAT WAS I THINKING!? I must have been tired!

Garrett and Leslie said...

You guys are such a cute family! I'm happy to be in your ward too..especially with familiar faces like yours and Stacy's! We sure have come a long way from 1st period psychology class!!