Saturday, August 30, 2008

DANG KIDS!

So next week is me and Glenns 3 year anniversary so a couple of months ago I got some Jack Johnson tickets for a concert tonight down in San Diego and I made reservations at The Melting Pot down in San Diego. We were planning on leaving early this afternoon so we had some time to walk around downtown and shop a little and stuff... sounds fun right?! I was looking forward to getting away and had babysitters lined up. (I haven't really gotten away for more than an hour or 2 since Koa was born). Of course JUST MY LUCK both of my lovely kids are really SICK! I have been feeling pretty crappy too, but I have been trying to tell myself "you can't get sick, you can't get sick..." but I am! So no Jack Johnson for me and I am SO SAD! I would probably go regardless of how I felt but I definately can't leave sick kids with sitters :( so as Glenn enjoys the concert I will enjoy being puked on! The joys of motherhood...

0 comments: