Saturday, August 2, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today we celebrated my sister in law Mailes birthday and my nephews Isaacs birthday! The boys all went to the x games while most of us girls with young kids stayed at my in laws and scrapbooked! It was a lot of fun! I wish I had taken a pictures of all of the scrapbook supplies that filled up the kitchen table and countertops!
Maile is going to Hawaii next week so she we got her a cute volcom summer dress and speakers for her ipod or iphone (yes I am JEALOUS of the iphone)! She also got a really cute box filled with clothes, perfume, money, and a cute purse... I loved the box and the flowers on top! Very creative!
Isaac also got HOOKED UP! We got him an extreme sports game for wii and a shirt... he also got some other sweet wii games, $100 CASH, a gift card, and clothes! Happy 10th birthday Isaac!
These were the birthday cakes! I made Maile a homemade icecream cake (she picked cookies and creme) and my sister in law Amy made her son a delish cookie cake complete with a skeleton surfer topper! It was SO cute! 2 birthdays down this month... 3 more to go!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! SWEET! You are such a blogger!