Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

This was Koa's first easter and the easter bunny showed him some love! (Super cute, and super CHEAP shirts and ties from Childrens Place... $5.00 per shirt and like $2.00 per tie, go there NOW)
Kaile must have been a good girl! Thanks bunny! (Her fav, and mine, is the color wonder coloring book, those things are so sweet).
On Saturday morning we headed to the park down the street from our house for the annual bellflower easter egg hunt. It was so much fun!! (Koa and Jaxson... they both turn one this month)!
Kalie with her cousins Malia and Meleana!
Happy Easter!
(we need a family picture ASAP)

Overall our Easter was great! We enjoyed good food, good company, and a great sacrament meeting!




4 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Talk about picture perfect. Can I be one of your kids?? Seriously...

MEG said...

SWEET. I love you for your kid's clothing tips! I'm going to Children's Place tomorrow as soon as the mall opens!

Thanks! Koa looks freaking adorable in his!

Michelle said...

I love your pics. They are sooo beautiful!!!

Tracy said...

Soooo stinkin cute!!

Seriously, I agree with Rebecca... Can I be one of your kids too!? haha!!!