Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time flies...

April 29, 2008 was one of the happiest days of my life... I cannot believe that it has already been a year!
Koa is so sweet, happy, handsome, and he totally melts my heart every.single.day.




He has always been a mamas boy... and I LOVE IT!



There isn't many moments that he doesn't have a smile on his face!
This month Koa...
started WALKING
got a couple more teeth
says "ball" when he sees a ball
(still says mama, dada, baba, hiiii, no no no no no... and a few other words)
LOVES ALL KINDS OF KISSES! air kisses, blows kisses, kisses my hands, feet, leg, face... he just crawls up to me and makes kissing noises until I pick him up and he attacks my face (and I melt inside every time)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best son a mom could ask for!






5 comments:

MEG said...

Happy Birthday Koa!

Sarah Hull said...

Why do these kids grow so fast! I swear we just had them! Happy birthday to darling Koa. He is such a doll!
I just got caught up on your blog and I laughed so hard at the Diet Coke post! AMEN to that. It gets me through the day... sad but true.
Hope all is well!

Tracy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Koa!!!

Seriously... I can't believe he's already 1!!!

Time sure does fly...

Rebecca M said...

I would also like to add that he loves his Aunt Rebecca the most in the family. He told me this, I swear!

Happy birthday my little chub chub!!

heather marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOIE!!! I can't believe you are 1!!! I was there when you were born and just incase anyone forgot, I was the closest on guessing what time you would be here! I love you so much!