Sunday, January 25, 2009

The life of a 9 month old!

Koa will be 9 months this week and it is absolutely CRAZY! Time flies when you're having fun!
9 month stats...
Randomly falls asleep... no matter where he is!
Crawls like crazy
Gets into stuff (woo hoo)
Pulls himself up to anything and everything and TRIES to walk around the furniture
Has added "DADA" to his vocabulary... he has been saying mama for a couple of months
Laughs super hard (especially at Kaile)
He is super happy and such a cuddly, loveable baby
Weighing in at over 25 lbs and wearing 18-24 month clothes (he's HUGE)

I can't help but just squeeze those lucious cheeks a million times a day! I absolutely love this little boy and everything about him!



9 comments:

Christina said...

That video is so funny! I laughed so hard and I kept thinking Koa was going to choke on his saliva! Hilarious.

MEG said...

OH MY GOSH! That laugh is adorable. What a cute little guy!

Jones Family said...

Did Koa throw up a little bit at the end of the video? I can't believe how hard he laughs. I just want to squeeze his chubby little body. Just think when Kaile was 9 months you got pregnant with Koa. SCARY! You could be pregnant again!

The Rex Family said...

hahah he did kinda spit out some food that was in his mouth... Glenn of course was doing this as I was feeding him dinner! NO WAY could I imagaine being pregnant again right now! I would have to be totally CRAZY!

Tracy said...

So stinkin cute!!!!

Rebecca M said...

This is why I love my chunky monkey!!

Alyssa said...

i love that little chunck!!

Sherri Araiza said...

He is SO cute!! They grow up so fast. :(

Sarah Hull said...

He is such a doll! I am such a lover of big babies. They melt my heart!
It was so fun seeing you at lunch twice last week. I am glad we finally got to meet in person. Your kids are darling!
We need to all get together and play. I told Steve about meeting you and he thought it would all be fun to hang out too. let's plan it.