Friday, January 16, 2009

Our Roadtrip....

Last Saturday morning we headed to Northern California to celebrate this sweet little things 2nd birthday! Calleigh is my cousin Chads daughter and she is just a doll.It was our first road trip with both kids and I was a little nervous. I was prepared with plenty of snacks and toys... I didn't even have to bust out my reinforcements! The kids were PERFECT! I got to sit back and relax while my cute hubby drove the whole way... (thanks babe).
We arrived literally 30 minutes before party time... just enough time to change and beautify ourselves after a long car ride. The party was at a place called Miss Donnas Kindermusik. It was a lot of fun! There were big slides and toys all super baby and toddler friendly! My kids just loved it!
The kids were so happy to be out of the car and enjoyed playing with all of the toys!
The mini trampoline was one of Kailes favortie toys! She also loved the bounce house and the ball pit! Does anybody know of a place around here like this for kids to play at?
The day after the party we had an in-n-out picnic at the park and Calleigh and Kaile played together. Kaile had such a fun time playing with someone her age! We also took a little trip to the Jelly Belly Factory! They do tours of the factory and have a gift shop with every flavor of Jelly Bellies! There are hundreds of flavors! They have every kind of candy imaginable. Unfortunately I forgot my camera but we did end up with lots of goodies to bring home to our family! We had a fun roadtrip and I am just so glad my kids were saints on the drive! It made all the difference!
(excuse Kailes booty in this shot... I tried to crop the picture but it didn't look right...)



10 comments:

Rebecca M said...

How fun and Happy Birthday to Ms. Calleigh! Ok so what are you talking about Kaile's booty? I don't see a pic with her booty?? I miss my Kokies!!

The Rex Family said...

The last pic she is squating and sticking out her butt and digging in the diaper bag looking for "treats."

Rebecca M said...

Nope, I see no such picture...

The Peterson's said...

Ahh I wish I would have known you were going to the Jelly Belly Factory! I would have had you pick me up a whole bag of BELLY FLOPS for me!

heather marie said...

my favorite part of this whole post is kaile's TRUE BOOTY! haha! looks like you had so much fun! Calleigh look all grown up! her hair is soooo long! I MISS YOU!!!!!!

Rebecca M said...

Why am I NOT seeing the pic of Kaile's booty??

The Rex Family said...

Stacy- I totally would have gotten you belly flops! Next time I will definately pick some up for you!

Tracy said...

I'm with Rebecca... I missed the booty shot!

Glad the kids were good!!

Tracy said...

oh my gosh! Rebecca says girl too! Well everyone says girl except CJ and my friend Val! They say boy. But the only reason CJ says boy is because he wants to be different from everyone elses guesstimate!

Christina said...

Hope the next few road trips will be just as successful. Love Kaile's booty!