Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow day in Huntington Beach!

Today we headed to Huntington Beach to have some fun in the snow! Every year a park in HB bring in snow machines and makes snow for the kids to play in! They had 2 different slopes for the kids to sled down and little patches of snow for the kids to play in. Kaile had fun going on the sled with daddy and playing with her cousins! The park was crazy crowded but we still had fun!
Koa enjoyed watching all of the kids play! It was chilly so he stayed bundled in his stroller.


(Excuse my shakey filming... I was preoccupied...)

2 comments:

MEG said...

THAT IS SO FREAKING COOL! Snow in HB? SWEEEET! Today we FINALLY got the real thing - but only about 2 inches.

YES, I'm TOTALLY ready for another kid...I just want to time it so that I'll be having my next AFTER Danny graduates. If I wait til this summer we'll be good to go. Are you gonna have some more?

Tracy said...

So stinkin cute!!!