Saturday, December 27, 2008

my DIRTY girl and my 8 month old!

Kaile has made yet another mess... (story of my life these days). This time it was HOT FUDGE! So stinkin gross! Glenn got some ice cream from Golden Spoon (they have yummy non fat ice cream with fat free fudge) and left his extra fudge on the counter and Kaile, ever so quitely, poured it all over herself... as I was taking pictures of her she kept yelling "DELICIOUS! DELICIOUS!" Luckily she didn't get it anywhere besides all over her!
This little cutie is going to be 8 months in just 2 days! He is so precious and I love him so much! He is always happy and loves to cuddle... He enjoys swinging on the swings... Loves "real" food... Can pull himself up in his crib... crawls backwards better than forward... now says baba and MAMA (every time he calls me mama my heart totally melts.... I LOVE it!)... wears size 18-24 months(he's HUGE)... and is just the cutest thing ever!


I love you Kokie Dokie you are such a good boy!


3 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Where's my props for that pic?? I want to take it to r to r and make them postit up!

The Rex Family said...

haha totally! It looks like an ad picture! What program do you edit with?

Tracy said...

I"m DYING that she covered herself in fudge and yelled delicious!!! That's soooo funny!!!