Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Time at DISNEYLAND!!


I love Disneyland in December! The decorations are gorgeous and you totally feel the "holiday spirit." I told Glenn I want a tree like this and he just laughed at me! The tree is huge and perfect!


The kids had so much fun! Kaile kept saying "I want to see mickey mouse"... She's been to Disneyland before but I think this is the first time she actually got how fun Disneyland actually is. It was Koa's first time and he was so happy and such a good boy...

he did a lot of this which meant that mommy stayed off most of the rides to sit with him while daddy and Kaile had all of the fun!



Kaile on the storybook cruise. She loved getting eaten by the big whale.
Thanks to sis Profit for hooking us up with FREE TICKETS! We had so much fun!!



3 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Awwww I wanna go to Disneyland with my little wannabe children...they are sooo freakin' cute and I miss them so I need to come and see them SOON!

Tracy said...

Ohhh how fun!! I heart Disneyland and especially at Christmas time!!! We used to have season passes and went all the time. Key word is used to. Boooo!!!
Cant wait to go once little Marshmallow is here!

MEG said...

I love the shot of the kids smiling in the stroller. TOO CUTE!