Monday, December 15, 2008

I love this little girl!

My 2 year old, Kaile, is a riot! She says the funniest things and I decided I needed to blog a few sweet things she has said to me the past couple of days...
On Sunday morning I was getting ready for church and, as usual, I was trying on a billion things. I put one dress on and walked over to the mirror to take a look and Kaile said "On my goodness mom, that dress is BEAUTIFUL."
Today, we were just walking down the stairs and she said, "You are the most beautiful mommy ever."
Kaile is my little BFF and she is good for my self esteem!! I recommend a little girl for everyone... they are so sweet!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

that is soooo sweet!!! she sure loves her mamma!

Rebecca M said...

Dang I need one of those...can I borrow her in the meantime??

MEG said...

LOL! That is so freaking cute! It would be GREAT to take Kaile shopping. Then you could have a little self esteem pump while trying things on and buying. What a great girl! She's already gearing up for it!

Jones Family said...

I love Kaile! She cracks me up!

I'm so happy you are enrolled in school! It's hard, but worth it. Time goes on so why not take at least one class?