Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MY NEW TOY AND MY BABY BOY!


Koa in the only little dressy outfit I could find that would fit his tinyness! I love him!
My new bike I ordered today!




My new jogger/trailer for my bike!


We were at Costco today looking at bikes and we found a double jogger/bike trailer for the kids! I am so excited! Kaile already got a ride in it at Costco and LOVED it... I can't wait until Koa is big enough to go in it in a couple of months! I also ordered a new beach crusier from Costco.com and can't wait until it comes next week! I am SO ready to get back into shape after having 2 babies in a year and a half! It's time to get my body back since I am not planning on having any more babies any time soon! I am so excited for the summer now! Who wants to bike or jog with us?!




0 comments: