Thursday, May 1, 2008

BABY KOA!

Kaile checking out her new baby brother!

Koa Kamuela Rex




On Monday morning I went to the doctor and I was dialated to 4 cm so he decided to induce me Tuesday morning (April 29th) because my doctor was going to be out of town Thursday thru Saturday and he figured I would go into labor while he was gone if he didn't induce me... it was definately an "eventful" day! We got to the hospital around 7 am and they got me in my bed but while the nurse was asking me some questions I fainted and was out for about 90 seconds and gave Glenn and the nurses quite a scare. I woke up to find 5 nurses all around me quickly giving me me what they compared to gatorade in my IV. After that everything went pretty good. I got an epidheral which didn't work as well as it did with Kaile but it was still better than nothing! So Koa was born at 4:04 pm and weighs 7 lbs 8 oz and measures 20 in long! I absoultely LOVE being a mom and having a little girl and a baby boy and a FABULOUS hard working husband makes me feel totally complete!









2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Awww, your post almost made me cry! You guys are too cute, I can't handle it! :) Love you!

The Peterson's said...

He is too cute! I'm glad that both Mom and Baby are doing well, especially after that quick scare!