Thursday, May 15, 2008

Liberty Park

Calleigh hugging Chads leg because Kaile kept stealing her cup... SORRY Calleigh!


My cousin Chad and his daughter, Calleigh, were down from Northern California earlier this week so we took them to the park to play... The whole time Kaile just wanted Calleighs princess cup and by the time Glenn showed up with the camera it was way past nap time so I didn't get too many good pics but I tried! Next time I will have to make sure I take pictures before the melt downs begin!

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

I love Kaile's tummy. Looks like she's been drinking a lot of princess juice. I'm so happy you liked the blankets. I love the turtle one because Koa is a Hawaiian name. I'm cheesy... I can try to help you make a cover for the swing. I'm pretty good at sewing a straight line, blankets, pillows, but I will give it a try.

Rebecca M said...

Ahhh I love Kaile! Even when she's evil! :)