Monday, May 5, 2008

1 week old!


So today is one week since Koa was born and I already feel SO much better! It's amazing how quickly you recover! The first few nights that Koa was home were CRAZY! I have been so exhausted and emotional and I was extremely worried last night as glenn went back to his "night shift" job! I was freaking out about how I was going to deal with Koa waking Kaile up if he cried and so on... amazingly Koa didn't cry at all! He slept well and was quiet and content when he was awake. I even managed to get a few hours of sleep which was so refreshing! So yesterday Koa had his first "check up" since we left the hospital. He got an A+! He lost a few ounces but that is normal (although Kaile never lost a single ounce... she kept all her food down)! Things are definately settling down here and I can't wait until I can get some kind of routine going... until then I just have to sleep when I can!




2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Cute beanie! Glad things are finally starting to work! :)

Jones Family said...

Hannah always talks about Baby Koa's birthday since she helped me make those blankets for him. Congrats! Isn't it nice to sleep on your tummy again?