Sunday, January 24, 2010

Road trip!

Last weekend we took a little road trip to Northern California to visit with family and celebrate Calleighs 3rd birthday! (my cousins daughter)
The kids did SOO great in the car! They painted, watched movies... and made cheesy faces for the camera...
Poor Kaile got sick and was throwing up in the car but she was still such a good girl and just rested and painted when she felt up to it... I just love her!

Koa looked so cute napping with his leg up! The kids were SO happy when they were able to get out of the car and play!

they built forts...
and PARTIED!
All before heading back home in the CRAZIEST storm ever! The drive back home SUCKED but we had such a fun weekend!

4 comments:

MEG said...

PAINTED?! My my, girl! You are BRAVE!!!!

Tracy said...

Soooo cute!!! You are brave for the painting! I was just saying yesterday that I dont know if I'm okay with snacks in the car! haha!! CJ looked at me and said "maybe in your car, but NOT in my car!"

Question: What kind of carseats do your kids have? I'm looking for a convertible carseat for Julian for CJ's car. I just bought the Graco MyRide 65 for my car. CJ says its WAY too big... but I just LOVED it, it matches his highchair, pack n play, and bouncer... plus had GREAT safety ratings. CJ wants an all black or a black and gray.

LOL... sorry for such the long rambling comment!

The Rex Family said...

Lol it's color wonder paints! Doesnt make a mess AT ALL... they can smear it all over and it wouldnt do anything, but they stick to the paper anyway! I didn't want snacks in the car at first but now I let them, especially on road trips (for my sanity)... Koa has a Safety 1st carseat... I just wanted something black and grey to match my car. I love it though! Kailes is a graco... I forget what model but it's black and grey as well.

Alyssa said...

awww..they are SO cute! i love them!