Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bad Blogger!

I know, I know! I've been a horrible blogger! I totally skipped over the holidays and haven't blogged "a real blog" for a while. Over the holidays we were busy with friends and family and Glenn has been taking winter classes so I am always kept busy with the kids! I'll do a quick recap of the past month...
Glenn won a 50" plasma at his work christmas party for not calling in sick or missing a day of work in 2009...
We hosted our annual "Wright" family Christmas party at our house...
Had company stay with us for a few days before Christmas...
Santa came and totally hooked us up...
Brought in 2010 with family...
Went on a mini vacay to Northern California to celebrate Calleighs 3rd birthday and spend time with family...
That is what we've been doing the past month! I am SO ready to get back to the daily grind and get back to blogging!

3 comments:

Rebecca M said...

He won for SAFETY! HA! But, he didn't miss any work either. Such a good employee! :)

I'm ready for you to blog too...I want to see pictures of my babies!!

The Rex Family said...

Safi won safety! Glenn won the 2nd drawing with 3 people in it! I tried to upload pictures but my camera and computer are having issues!

Tracy said...

YOu're back!