Monday, May 18, 2009

Sickies, Smartie, and a give-a-way!

Both of my little love nuggets are SICK and it's so not fun! I feel SO bad for them! They have just been laying around the past couple of days... I cannot wait until they get back to their crazy, fun, active selves (although, I love that they are EXTRA cuddly when they are sick). Get better little lovlies so we can get out of this house and play (I haven't been to target for days... ugh)! By-the-way... I must brag about my totally hot and smart hubby... 100% on todays final... 1 more to go! This semesters GPA is like a 3.75!

So... in my 100 posts I have not done 1 give-a-way (I am totally ashamed of myself)! It's definately time! I have been a bit obsessed with cute/funky cake/dessert stands... so I have decided to share my love of platters with one of you! Wednesday I will pick one "commenter's" name out of a hat and personalize a cute stand for you! Good luck!

8 comments:

Sherri Araiza said...

Oooooh!!! Pick me! Pick me!!! I've always wanted a dessert stand.... :)

heather marie said...

tell those little nuggets to get better soon so they are ready for hoho to come home!
To support your favorite and lovely cousin in her plight to get hitched she would love a little cupcake stand.
In a few weeks we are having a dessert auction for enrichment night with the elders quorums and they will be bidding on their fave dessert and take the girl it matches with on a date. i know my future hubby loves cupcakes!
HAHAHAHA

Christina said...

Hope your babes get better soon. And pass our congrats onto Glenn for a job well done!

The Peterson's said...

Ooohh! I am totally doing a big no, no. Typing while I am eating (don't worry I ran to wash my hands first!) My Birthday is Wednesday!

Rebecca M said...

Count me in!!!

Anonymous said...

ME ME ME!!!

Count me in too!

Cassandra and Jordy said...

Pick me! =D

Tracy said...

Ummm I vote for picking me! Why you ask? Well because I'm a dingdong and when trying to make my own I totally jacked it up and then was mad and scrapped the whole idea. So when I served my cake it was on a plain little plate. So uncute. So not me. Ugh!

Hope the kids are feeling bettah and CONGRATS to your hubby for doing so well!!!