Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers day...


I am eternally grateful to my mother for all that she has done and continues to do for me and my family...




Thanks for giving me life


Thanks for kissing my boo boo's when I got hurt


Thanks for always keeping me fed and warm


Thanks for not killing me when I was a teenager (although, I am sure some days you wanted too)


Thanks for being there for me while I was getting ready to be a mom


Thanks for being the "best grandma ever"


Thanks for setting a great example of what a mother should be


Thanks for all of the little things you do that make a big difference in my life!
Thank you to my MIL Deena for being such a loving and caring person! We love you so so much and miss you dearly... can't wait to see you this summer! Thanks for raising Glenn to be such a hard working, loving, compassionate person! I am so grateful for all that you do for us!






1 comments:

Tracy said...

What a sweet post!!! Happy Mothers day to you too Jodi!!