Thursday, May 14, 2009

"I really miss my dad..."


I absolutely ADORE my husband! He works so very hard and always says that myself and the kids make him want to work even harder. I love him for having such ambition because I know he wants to give us the best (and he does). Lately Glenns schedule has been CRAZY and we really miss him! 12 hour shifts at work... 7pm-7am... sleep til noonish... go to school... come home in time for dinner... then back to work to do it all over again! We miss you hunny, so much! Today I had a conversation with Kaile that went a little something like this...

Kaile: "mommy, I really want my daddy cause I really miss him"

Me: "I know hunny, but he's working"

Kaile: "all daddy does is school and work, school and work"


My heart totally MELTED and I felt really sad for her! She just loves her daddy and doesn't understand why he's not around all the time like mommy. We love you hunny... and really appreciate everything you do for us! WE MISS YOU... cannot wait til you're done with this crazy schedule! XOXO

6 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Why did I walk into work and see Glenn plugging along on the forklift!?! Poor guy! He told me to make sure I don't mess up on his timecard...and believe me, I WON'T!

Tracy said...

Ugh! What is it with you and your sister!? So I finally stop crying from her blog only to come to yours and start my tears again.

So as much as I may adore you Jodi... I am very mad at you right now. Or maybe I should learn to be a normal woman and carry makeup with me!?

Either way... your daughter is such a sweetheart and your husband is an amazing man for all he does. You are one lucky woman.

The Rex Family said...

Show Morgan this post Rebecca!

Nicole said...

I know how you feel, with Mulek working 16-36 hour shifts, I hear comments from my kids all the time.. Poor kids they just dont understand :(

The Rex Family said...

Nicole- I don't know how you do it with 5! I only have 2 and it's not always easy! Power to you!

Alyssa said...

rebecca what is morgan's email address...i will send him this!! that man makes my pour kaile sad!! haha