Friday, October 3, 2008

MY HARD WORKING HUBBY!

I just adore my husband! He is such a great person and a hard worker! He works so hard and is so motivated to provide for his family and give us a good life... and I really do appreciate it! He works full time (11 hour shifts all week this week) and he goes to school full time! I think we are all a little sleep deprived these days and Glenn can fall asleep anywhere! I can't sleep sitting up... it just won't happen and I thought it was so cute when he crashed on the couch, mouth open and all!

also, Glenns parents got their mission call today! They are going to Honolulu, Hawaii and leave in 2 weeks to serve a 23 month mission! We are moving into their house while they are gone and we are going to miss them terribly... but we are excited to have a good excuse to go to hawaii! SO EXCITING!!

6 comments:

Rebecca M said...

We're invited to visit them too right?!? :) How exciting!!

Jones Family said...

Was that when you guys got home from Chickfillet? We had so much fun with you guys. Kaile and Hannah are going to be best-friend-sister-in-laws when they are older! I loved her in the princess dresses.

heather marie said...

I'M COMING TOO!!! haha

Amy said...

Hi there! I love looking at your cute family from time to time! My hubby knows your hubby...they both went to V-land on their missions. You are so brave with the biter biscuit...my girl is 8 months old and I just gave her one for the first time I get SO nervous about it but it's wonderful to keep her occupied!

Sherri Araiza said...

That's exciting that you'll be in there house for the next two years! How nice for you guys.

MEG said...

Oh man, I can't imagine serving a mission in HAWAII - can there be a better place?

Lucky for you guys to stay in their house while they are gone...maybe I need to talk to my parents about going on a mission :)

Poor Glenn, I don't know how he does it!? 11 hour shifts PLUS school full time? How much longer does he have left in school?