Monday, October 13, 2008

It's been a while...

The past couple of weeks have been CRAZY! We have been trying to pack and go through all of our stuff so that we can start moving next week! It's so overwhelming! The kids and I also were sick for a few days and I always fear being "out of comission." Luckily Glenn and my mom helped me out for a couple of days so I could rest and get better faster! Last night "aunt beca" came over and we took a little walk down to Yogurtland. It had been a while and Kaile LOVES it so it was time for her to get her treat for being such a good girl! She insisted on wearing her sun glasses even though it was 7:00pm and totally dark.
It is less than a week now before Glenns parents leave and I think it is starting to sink in a little more and it's CRAZY to think they are going to be gone for 2 years! I cannot believe it but we are so happy for them! They are going to be staying in an apartment right on the beach... literally their back door opens up to the sand! Sound like a VAYKAY to me! It's so exciting but we are going to miss them so so much! The next few weeks are definately going to be hectic trying to get situated over there... wish us luck!

4 comments:

MEG said...

GOOD LUCK! I love that stroller - where do I find one? I've always thought about what I would do if I had another kid when Axton is still young enough to be in a stroller...

WOW, you were married at 18? I forget that you are so young and already have 2 kids! You are WAY ahead of me girl! I always think about how many kids I will be able to have before 30. I'll MAYBE hit 3 total. I might have to push the "finished" age back to 35 :(

Rebecca M said...

Good luck! I can definetely watch your children while you pack if needed! :)

heather marie said...

i keep forgetting that you are moving!! CRAZZZZYYYY!!!! miss you guys!

Sherri Araiza said...

Good luck with the moving! It'll be worth all of the hard work in the end.