Tuesday, December 15, 2009

O (PINK) Christmas Tree...

Kaile asked several times for a little Christmas tree for her room... (One just her right size, as she put it). I found this ADORABLE pink tree that I knew Kaile would L-O-V-E since she is obsessed with anything and everything pink! Grandma beat me to the punch and bought it for her and she was soooo happy!
Kaile trying to get Koa to pose with her.

I just LOVE these two cuties and am really enjoying creating special traditions with them as they get older!


4 comments:

The Collins said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute! Good job Grandma!

The Peterson's said...

Love the pink tree!

Tracy said...

Those kids melt me! They're adorable!!!! Next year you'll have to find Koa a blue tree! I'm sure Kaile would LOVE to help Koa with his tree!

The Rex Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.