Monday, September 21, 2009

Where did she come from?

Kaile is FULL of personality! She is happy, loving, smart, and I never know what will come out of her mouth next... Tonight we had lasagna for dinner and it can be a little messy so I decided to take Kailes white tank off. She started crying hysterically after I took it off and so I asked her what was wrong. I definately didn't expect the answer I got...

In a totally dramatic voice she answered

"now everybody can see my nipples!"

Ummm... is she 2 or 20?! What 2 year old worries about being shirtless at home?!
This is one of the many reasons I LOVE her SOOO much! She totally cracks me up every single day!

9 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Oh my!

I wonder who taught her that??

The Rex Family said...

I was SHOCKED to hear that come out of her mouth! That one must have been her father!

Christina said...

holy cow!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

ha ha ha see what dad teaches her when moms away... that is too funny!!! My kids say girls have nipples and boys have pimples ha ha ha.... This age is so much fun!!

Tracy said...

That is so cute!!!

Michelle said...

That is stinking hilarious! What a DOLL!!!!!

Jared and Kimberly Asendorf said...

Lol that's so cute! I bet she keeps you guys laughing everyday with little comments like that! :)

AMIT said...

Oh shocking....How she knows all this.

Make website india