Wednesday, August 26, 2009

16 months!



Koa is 16 months old and has definately turned into a little man! He is HILARIOUS and is the best entertainment EVER!
RUNS everywhere
he wants to do EVERYTHING that his sister does
he LOVES his doggy blankie and his baba
still such a MAMAS boy... but also LOVES grandma and my brothers and sisters
Is talking A LOT these days (not nearly as much as kaile did as his age, but hey, he's the 2nd child, and a BOY)
LOVES playing basketball and anything that invloves a ball
is such a CUDDLER and LOVES giving kisses (this totally melts me into a ball of mush)
is outgrowing his size 6 shoes and is wearing at least a 2T (he is a giant baby)
LOVES driving Kailes pink jeep and has MASTERED climbing (which I HATE because he will jump onto beds/couches etc and want to JUMP off...)
I am so in love with my little koie and am glad that I "accidently" got pregnant with him!

Becca... I LOVE these pictures!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love the one with his smushed nose. What a little charmer!

Rebecca M said...

He melts me too! I love love love him!