Sunday, June 1, 2008

Big Sister Kaile!

Kaile LOVES to feed Koa
She is such a great big sister!

When I was pregnant with Koa I was pretty nervous about how Kaile was going to react when I had a new baby! Kaile was so used to having my full attention 24/7 so I was anxious to see how she would do with a new little one who would need A lot of attention! The first couple of days were a little crazy... Kaile would run into the corner and cry when Koa would cry but after the first week she turned into the best big sister EVER! She just adores "her baby." She loves to hold his bottle for him and she even pats his back to burp him. She is super soft with him and kisses him a million times a day! I am SO relieved that she isn't jealous and now when he cries she goes over to him and says "it's okay baby koa" or "what happened mom." The other day Glenn was holding Koa and he started to cry and all of the sudden Kaile went running into our room and came out with his bottle and handed it to Glenn. She knows when he cries he is usually hungry! I am SO blessed with great kids! (oh and Koa has been sleeping 7-8 hours straight at night, then wakes up to eat and get a change and then sleeps a couple more hours... It's so nice to be getting a whole night of sleep again!)

2 comments:

heather marie said...

I LOVE THEM! AND MISS ALL OF YOU... EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN LIKE 5 DAYS! THAT IS TOO LONG!

Rebecca M said...

Darn! I was hoping Kaile would be so bad you would just give her to me! :)